Whether you are looking to expand your living space for the whole family such as a playroom for younger children or a den for teenagers, an outdoor entertainment area with barbeque, kitchen and/or bar, a home gym, an office for working at home or a sanctuary just to get away from it all, we offer a bespoke service, from planning through to construction to help build your dream garden & outdoor room.
All of our outdoor rooms are built using the highest quality materials and are not subject to planning permission. We recognize that the quality of our workmanship and materials used are paramount for our reputation. We ensure solid foundations, quality insulated buildings, aesthetically pleasing façades and interiors, approved electrical specifications, fully functional bathrooms etc.
We can create stunning rooms to suit all budgets and garden sizes.
Our service is unique as we provide a complete service from design to site preparation and construction to finishing’s.
- Site Preparation
- Site Clearance
- Demolition if needed
- All ground preparations, levelling etc.
- All concrete foundations are poured on site.
- We use steel beams and frame in the concrete.
- Walls can be built using either timber frame or concrete blocks.
- All walls are insulted using 150mm Kingspan insulation.
- All walls finished in plasterboard.
- Walls can be finished with decorative brick
- Roofs can be flat or apex.
- All roofs finished with 100mm earth wool insulation.
- Apex roofs finished in high quality slate.
- Flat roofs are finished using EDPM rubber membrane to ensure they are weather tight.
- Windows & Doors
- Windows/doors can be double or triple glazed.
- Material used can be aluminum or uPVC.
- We can accommodate any colour finish our clients would like.
- External Finishes
- All our garden rooms are bespoke so external finishes will be discussed with each client.
Options can include:
Larch Timber Cladding – Larch timber is the best for performance, aesthetics and minimal maintenance needed.
Charcoal Cladding – this is Larch cladding that has been burnt to give a black modern aesthetics.
Colour rendered – Clients choice of colour finish.
- Brick – client’s choice.
- Outdoor lighting
- Internal Finishes
- Full electrical fit out, sockets will be placed with client’s input.
- Cabling for broadband/WIFI.
- Walls will be painted with client’s colour choice.
- Flooring – depending on the function or uses for your garden room we have different flooring options such as paving, tiles, laminate, timber etc.
- Lighting – roof spotlights installed.
- Bathrooms/shower rooms.
- Heating if needed. Underfloor heating can be installed.
- As all our garden rooms are bespoke we can cater for most of our clients wishes so just ask.
- Planning Permission
We ensure that all our garden rooms do not require planning permission. Exemption guidelines:
Garden rooms are allowed to be a maximum of 25 square meters (270 square feet) provided that 25 square meters of free space is left in your garden.
Construction of a mono pitch (single-sloped roof surface, often not attached to another roof surface) up to 3m in height is allowed and up to 4m in height for slated or tiled pitched roof.
Windows are not allowed within 1m of a neighbour’s boundary.
Garden room cannot be used for living or sleeping in. Generally, they are allowed once they enhance family lifestyle e.g. overflow family space, home office, art or hobby room, gym, teenagers den etc.